Don’t Worry We Are Normal

ENosw

We consist of only 5% of the known universe, as we have been told; Normal matter is what we are called. Dark matter holds title to 27% of the expanding real estate, while Dark energy reigns King claiming the rest. Are we not then the lucky few, gathered around to witness this perplexing, but utterly amazing sense of existence? I will keep my 5%, the hell with the other 95%. It’s just not Normal. Enjoy the view.

– Josh Fleming

Image by: Florian Breuer

http://floriansphotographs.blogspot.com/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s